Thursday, December 8, 2011

WEBBIE RESPONDS TO ROCSI DIAZ'S ACCUSATIONS


Louisiana rapper Webbie has responded to recent sexual harassment accusations made by BET's "106 & Park" co-host Rocsi Diaz weeks after he was banned from the weekday television show. Admitting he is not focused on Diaz, Webbie said his sexual interest rests in women with thick bodies. "Ah, I ain't thinking about that girl, man," Webbie said in an interview. "Savage Life 3, Savage Life 3, it's on. I'm here with my dogs, I'm here with my dogs. We're here tripping out. My n*gga talking about how to f*ck a bad b*tch and what's the best way to get a bad b*tch. We steady thinking of trick plays to get bad b*tches and get them in the bed. We're steady making plans, you heard? ... If you ain't thick and fine with a** jiggling when you walk, I don't even want to have nothing to do with you. We can be 'Hey, how you doing,' but I don't f*ck with you. My d*ck's too big."...What does Webbie be talking about? We at Da League News are not here to judge but I believe its time for Webbie to check in to Betty Ford, Rehab is destined....Whats your thougts he brash response?
(AUDIO OF WEBBIE'S RANT)
 

(ROCSI SPEAKING ON WEBBIE ENCOUNTER)


No comments:

Post a Comment