Saturday, December 17, 2011

IS 50 CENT HAVING TROUBLE WITH INTERSCOPE?


G-Unit general 50 Cent's Interscope Records issues appear to be far from over, as usual 50 Cent took to his Twitter this week to publicly lash out against the renowned music label. Fif also said he would not allow Interscope to dictate when his music drops. "Man interscope put out the single art saying its coming out on the 31st but its not coming out. I'm not putting my album out till we are all on the same page," he tweeted December 13th. 50 Cent then tweeted  "These people are gonna make me kill one of them. Now madonna's single is called GIRLS GONE WILD. This is some bull sh*t #SK"....wait theres more "This is nuts to me. I try to do everything I can to keep my cool you know what? If they don't care I don't care I'm putting out a video now".

 A few days ago, 50 said he was in control of when his new untitled LP drops he told Shade 45 "I want to come out at the top of the year, I want to be ready, but, you know, of course it's all on how everybody else puts together their actual marketing campaign and get it right," 50 said in an interview with DJ Whoo Kid. "I don't have a timeline anymore. I'm doing the Dr. Dre. I'm doing what Eminem does. I've been on a shot clock my entire career. 'I've gotta come out during this period. I've got to come out during this period.' Like, every other year. My albums are so successful that it would take me a year to get done touring off of them. I may not necessarily tour off of this album. I might release it and decide I'm going to make the next one instead of actually going out and touring and let everybody live with that and do something different. Or they'll see me at spot dates." (Shade 45)

It seems like Jimmy Iovine and 50 Cent are finally at there breaking point, the relationship shouldnt last too much longer, 50 has one album left on interscope with a clause in his contract that will make his last actual album on interscope a "Greatest Hits" album, whats your thoughts?  Heres some new music from 50 Cent off his new mixtape "The Big 10" celebrating the 10 year anniversary of "50 Cent Is The Future".



No comments:

Post a Comment