Monday, October 31, 2011

VIDEO VIXEN LOLA MONROE SIGNS TO WIZ KHALIFAS TAYLOR GANG


All that grinding paid off for Lola Monroe. The smoking-hot former Eye Candy vixen is now the first lady of Wiz Khalifa's Taylor Gang. “New music, new situation – Taylor Gang,” Lola recently declared on V-103 The People’s Station in Atlanta. This is what she had to say “Shout out to Wiz and we’re just getting it in. It’s all about that work. Wiz is an individual that’s all about his business and that matches everything on my side. When he reached out, he said, I feel as though our movements represent the same thing, so I want you to rep Taylor Gang. I agreed. It’s only right.”..... I never looked at her as a Nicki Minaj or even a Lil Kim, but hey maybe he see's more than I see besides ASS, heres her interview below of her signing with Wiz...
(Some of her new music)




No comments:

Post a Comment