Wednesday, October 26, 2011

2 CHAINZ & JOE BUDDEN BEEF ON TWITTER



What were hearing in streetz is that Joe Budden was on twitter last night talking with fans and heard that Rapper 2 Chainz formerly known as Tity Boi had recently recorded a song with Jadakiss and he decided to voice his displeasure with Mr."Top 5 Dead or Alive" Recording with the likes of 2 Chainz, Heres the Twitter messages below...

(This is what 2 Chainz had to say)
I Heard this diehard battle rappn ass niggas HOTT! Kus a nigga prospering,,, kus I got @therealkiss on a song!! Bars? Really!! Ok I’m a kool out , but how kant u respect a nigga who did from ground up!! No help! No cosign!! Oh yeh I kno y u hater!! If yall think that kiss record stupid, wait til,,11-1-11..T.R.U. I’ve dun enuff features this past week…to have a presence in this market for at least year!! I have had 121 shows this year I’m doin sumthn rite, and it dam shole aint hatin on da next man! 5 shows this week from thur 2 mon. =126
-2 Chainz
Joe Budden on the situation/whats your thoughts?



No comments:

Post a Comment