Monday, November 28, 2011

50 CENT TELLS T.I "DONT GET EMOTIONAL OVER YOUR LADY, IT A GET YOU INTO SHIT"


G-Unit leader 50 Cent has lashed back at Atlanta rapper T.I. following some excerpts from his new VIBE magazine cover feature "I'ma tell you, 50 Cent and anybody else, we not gonn'a have no discussion about what my ole lady should'a, would'a, couda done for anything as it pertains to me," begins his rant. "We ain't gonn'a do that. I'm the only one in my family that's gonna take a lick when it pertains to the legal system. Since me, none of my other family members have seen a jail cell. Nobody. I'm the last one. The buck stops here. I feel that a person that stands behind [his woman for a criminal charge] is a coward anyway. ... She wasn't gonna catch it period, 'cause I'm there. That wasn't even a consideration. Even if she asked me to I would've been like, "Nah, you trippin'." (VIBE) Well we all know 50 and he wasted no time and returned mad shots via twitter in rampage of tweets... "Man I just saw something T.I said in VIBE about a tweet I wrote when he caught his drug case. He just got out a jam and caught a new one," 50 tweeted November 25th. Then he tweeted"Any other time a n*gga done. Get caught with 10 machine gun an silencer then catch a drug charge. You will f**k around and get natural life" then again "This boy got a get outta jail FREE card. Don't get emotional over your lady. It a get you in some sh*t you don't want to be in. He then sent a final tweet "If U can get 5 years easy 4 some sh*t and I'm the support of my family. Why would it be wrong if ya lady had to take probation? Sh*t she ballin to lol" (50 Cent's Twitter) T.I decided to voice his feelings on this situation via..........You guessed it TWITTER, this is what he had to say "Straight G code...No "TWEEFIN" here champ!!!! Peace 2da real og's we out!!!," he tweeted shortly after 50. (T.I.'s Twitter)..Whats your thoughts on the King of the South and the King of NY going head to head?

No comments:

Post a Comment